As a Data Scientist of the award-winning and fast-growing Austrian startup ONDEWO, your primary focus will be the development of cutting-edge machine learning and deep learning algorithms for our highly scalable and performant Natural Language Understanding (NLU) Platform.
Our mission is to enable machines to engage with humans in natural conversations (e.g., robots, voice assistants, chatbots, cars, and IOT devices). You will receive extensive coaching and feedback to accelerate your learning and personal growth from senior data scientists. Are you ready to shape the future of machine <> human communication and interaction? Then you are the right person for our team!
- Work on machine learning and data science projects on the cutting-edge of technology
- Analyze large behavioral user data sets from our international clients, come up with new data models and implement concepts and algorithms in Python and TensorFlow
- Build, train, evaluate, benchmark, and tune machine learning and deep learning models
- Be part of a cross-functional team to work on continuous improvement of our systems with innovative technologies and research techniques
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools, and learn new techniques
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code – we love to “type” everything
- Participate in design, code, and architecture reviews and coach other team members
- University degree (MS/PHD) in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, data science, or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Python data science technology stack (e.g., TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, NLTK, Spacy, Pandas, numpy, Jupyter)
- Passion for natural language processing (NLP) and understanding (NLU) related machine learning models and techniques
- Exceptional algorithmic problem-solving skills and passion for mathematics
- Track record of successfully delivered insights from large data sets
- Has a dream to work with cutting-edge technologies, research techniques, and algorithms
- Strong team player, eager to learn and get things done mindset, and great to work with
- English fluency, both written and verbally (fluency in German or another language is a plus)
According to “Kollektivvertrag”, the yearly salary is 40.572 EUR (14x monthly salary 2.898 EUR). However, we pay much more and offer employee stock options dependent on qualification, education, and experience. Salary increases fast when showing exceptional performance.